|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
The Atlanta BeltLine Running Series Community
The Atlanta BeltLine Running Series Community rewards you for your health accomplishments by letting you earn points that are redeemable for merchandise - at no cost to you.
Sign up for the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series Community today and you can earn points redeemable for fun and exciting prizes. The best part? Anyone can earn points! There are two ways you can earn points:
- Register for and complete Atlanta BeltLine Running Series races and our partner races.
- Challenge yourself or accept a challenge from a friend to finish a race within a certain time – and then win that challenge.
In addition to earning points there are other benefits to being part of the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series Community:
- **New in 2014** - Participation in other fitness activities provide opportunities to earn points as well!
- Simplified race registration – once you create a profile you will not have to fill out registration details again; you just pay for the races in which you want to participate
- You will be able to track your progress by easily viewing your results from previous races
- You can form or join teams to compete in the team challenges we have at different Atlanta BeltLine Running Series events
- You can see your individual and team accomplishments on the leader board
- Your points are redeemable for fun merchandise
Should you have any questions about this community please contact: Dan Popovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration and Teams
How do I register/sign-in?
Why can’t I enter the Community on my mobile device?
What about privacy?
How do I form a team?
How do I join a team?
1) If you are new to the community and registering your profile for the first time, you will see a drop down box listing all the teams. Find your team and select it.
2) If you have already created your profile, click on the “Teams” link and click on the “Join a team” button. Select the team you want to join and an email will be sent to the team leader notifying them of your team request. Check back often to see if you have been added to the team.
Can I join a team after I’ve registered?
Can I represent more than one team?
I formed the team, so how do I get notified of people wanting to join the team?
What is a Leaderboard?
The leaderboard is a fun way to see everybody’s personal accomplishment along with what teams have formed in the community and who is on what team.
What is an Activity Feed?
The activity feed is a fun part of the community to see who is registering for what race and what kind of time they think they will finish the race just in case you might want to challenge them.
Points / Challenges / Results
How do I earn points?
What do the points mean?
What is a personal challenge?
How are the points determined?
How can I challenge myself and/or let others challenge me?
You will also see a drop down box where you can select if you want to be accept challenges from others. By selecting “Yes”, a Challenge Me! box shows up in the community feed next to your name, where anybody can challenge you.
How do I challenge others?
When you click on the Challenge Me! box the individuals goal time will show up and this is where you can issue them a challenge.
What other challenge options do I have?
Click on the upcoming race, select the challenge link, click on “Pick user”, and either input your name or search for a friend to issue a challenge.
When you locate either yourself or a friend select them and you may see if they have an existing goal time listed that you can then challenge!
What is the “Challenges” link in my profile for?
How do I know if someone is challenging me?
How many challenges can I create or accept?
How do I win my challenge?
How do I lose my challenge?
Can I lose points?
How do I redeem points?
How do I find my results?
By clicking the race or your points you will first see your results and how many points you were rewarded and you also have the ability to see the overall results from the race.