|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
We're Off and Running
The Atlanta BeltLine Running Series is a fantastic way for people to become more familiar with the Atlanta BeltLine – and burn a few calories in the process! In addition to offering a series of great races and monthly Run Clubs that showcase the amazing developments happening along different segments of the Atlanta BeltLine, the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series gives people a chance to see the Atlanta BeltLine first-hand, get excited about the progress, spread the word, and help raise awareness in the community about all that the Atlanta BeltLine has to offer.
- Atlanta BeltLine Northside 5K – Saturday, April 26
- Atlanta BeltLine Southwest 5K - Saturday, July 12
- Atlanta BeltLine Southeast 8K - Saturday, Sept. 27
- Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10K - Saturday, Dec. 6
What’s So Cool About the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series?
For starters, it’s Atlanta’s first and only in-town running series – featuring two 5Ks, an 8K and a 10K in 2013. But beyond that, there are lots of things that distinguish the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series from other running activities in Atlanta.
- The Atlanta BeltLine Running Series Community, which enables you to earn points – eventually redeemable for merchandise – for participating in races and challenging yourself and others to finish faster
- Amazing technical T-shirts that highlight surrounding communities
- Great post-race activities and entertainment you will want to stay for
- Really cool medals for overall and age-group winners
- A monthly Run Club featuring free food and beverages so you can stay in shape between races – and get to know other Atlanta BeltLine runners
- Fun pre-race warm-ups to get you ready
- Featured challenges like the Atlanta Police Department vs. Atlanta Fire Department, the Team Challenge, the Neighborhood Challenge and the Tailgate Challenge
- Cash and other prizes awarded to teams based on participation, speed, and spirit
- Nutritional and stretching tips leading up to the race
- Walkers are welcome!